Instructions for Use & Condition
Important Information About Your Sealy Product
At Sealy, we produce the mattress that makes you more comfortable. This includes an assurance that our product will be produced to a higher standard for quality materials and workmanship. Please take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines.
*Be aware that it can take up to 15 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system. Please allow yourself and the product this period of time before considering any alternative.*
Please contact the Sealy Customer Service on 02-312-6800 for any further assistance.
This warranty covers:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
Foundation (exclude solid box)
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame
- Protruding gauge wire through upholstery
- Compression of modules
- Leg and castor failure
This warranty does not cover
- Mattress fabric ( including stains, burns ,pilling, or loose covers)
- Normal body indentations (less than 32 mm.)
- Mattress handles (subject to normal wear and tear during lifting) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation bent due to moving or folding the sleep set or other product defect due to misuse and mishandling.
- Issues relating to comfort choice, i.e. the mattress is too firm or too soft. Comfort is a personal choice and while adjustments are possible, it is subjected to an extra charge. These are not qualified as a manufacturing fault.
- Leather and fabric are used for upholstery
- Issues relating to heat
- Bedding sold "As is"
- Bed Height
- Bedsheet Fit
- New bed smell / odor
- Damage due to either misuse or inappropriate usage.
- Mattress found with mould, dampness and in unsanitary condition.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation. A Sealy mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjuction with a matching Sealy foundation. If the mattress is damaged through its use in conjunction with an inappropriate or lack off foundation the warranty may be invalidated
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (i.e. mis-stitching on quilting).
- This warranty covers product “in use”. Damage may occur due to incorrect storage. Sealy mattress must be stored flat with no weight pressure on the surface. Mattress should not be stored up right on its side for an elongated period. Comfort layers may detach from the spring unit causing invalidation.
- Visco-elastic foams are temperature sensitive and color variation may occur depending on outside temperatures. This is not a manufacturing fault.
For Your Safety!
- Don’t ever place this product near open flames or expose it to fire
- This mattress is not flame or fireproof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases
- Don’t smoke in bed
Laying a Good Foundation
- When purchasing a new mattress you should consider replacing your old foundation as well. It may appear that your new mattress is sagging when the problem really lies with the old foundation providing inadequate support.
- For the better performance of your mattress, we strongly recommend the use of an appropriate Sealy Foundation which has been especially designed to work with your mattress to driver the correct support.
- When used on a hard unyielding platform or slats your mattress will not last as long as it would on its matching sprung foundation.
- In case of using slats, it is advisable to place a protective layer of fabric between the slats and the underside of the mattress to avoid scuffing caused by the slats. All slats should be smooth with any sharp edges removed. Damage caused by slats is not covered in this warranty.
Please contact Sealy Customer Service for any further assistance.
Give us a call.
+66 (0)2 312 6801.